Close Menu
SoccerHuz
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Bundesliga
  • Serie A
  • Nigeria
  • Transfer News

Subscribe to Updates

Get ready to experience the pulse-pounding action, heartfelt stories, and everything else that makes soccer more than just a game

What's Hot

Report: Arsenal and Man City’s quadruple pursuit reaches uncharted territory after FA Cup fourth-round

February 16, 2026

CM: Michael Olise makes an honest admission about Arsenal’s Eberechi Eze

February 16, 2026

Transfer: Sandro Tonali breaks silence on Arsenal transfer links with ‘perfect’ message

February 16, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Vimeo
SoccerHuz
Subscribe Login
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Bundesliga
  • Serie A
  • Nigeria
  • Transfer News
SoccerHuz
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Home » Former Arsenal midfielder pleads not guilty to rape and sexual assault charges
Arsenal

Former Arsenal midfielder pleads not guilty to rape and sexual assault charges

SoccerhuzBy SoccerhuzSeptember 17, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp VKontakte Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

Thomas Partey has been charged with five counts of rape and one count of sexual assault; the alleged offences relating to three women took place in 2021 and 2022 when he was an Arsenal player; trial to take place under a High Court judge on November 2 next year.

The 32-year-old is accused of raping two women, as well as sexually assaulting a third woman.

The alleged offences took place between 2021 and 2022, when he was an Arsenal player.

Partey spoke only to confirm his name, date of birth and his not guilty pleas during a 14-minute hearing on Wednesday.

The Ghanaian midfielder, who now plays for Spanish club Villarreal, faces trial under a High Court judge at the same court on November 2 next year.

Partey was first arrested in July 2022, though he was not named at the time and continued to play for Arsenal while investigations were ongoing before his contract expired at the end of June. Days later, he was charged on July 4.

Arsenal head coach Mikel Arteta said in July he was “100 per cent” sure the club had followed all the correct processes around the arrest and investigation.

An Arsenal spokesperson previously said: “The player’s contract ended on June 30. Due to ongoing legal proceedings, the club is unable to comment on the case.”

Partey’s court appearance came the day after he came on as a substitute in Villarreal’s Champions League fixture against Tottenham Hotspur in London.

At the conclusion of the hearing, Judge Christopher Hehir told Partey: “Your trial will take place at this court on November 2 of next year, 2026.

“I appreciate that is quite a long way in advance. As you may appreciate, the crown courts have a huge backlog of work which means that trials do take a long time to come on.

“Because you have bail, effectively you are sitting behind a queue of people in prison who are waiting to be tried.”

The judge granted bail on the same conditions as Partey was placed under at a previous hearing – that he cannot contact any of the three women and must notify police of any permanent changes of address or international travel.

Partey, who previously gave his address as Potters Bar in Hertfordshire, joined Arsenal from Atletico Madrid in 2020 in a transfer worth £45m.

He played 35 games for the north London club in the Premier League last season, scoring four goals.

Partey has made more than 50 appearances for Ghana, including at the World Cup and the Africa Cup of Nations.

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp Email
Previous ArticleReport: Arsenal eye Champions League charge with revamped attack…see more
Next Article Emily Armstrong has sparked buzz on social media after boldly declaring, “Tory Lanez is my love strong.” Her statement quickly drew attention from fans of the Canadian rapper, fueling discussions and reactions across platforms. Supporters praised her open expression of admiration, while others speculated about the depth of her connection to the artist. Armstrong’s words highlight the influence Lanez continues to command in the music world, with her headline-making declaration capturing both curiosity and excitement among audiences worldwide.
Soccerhuz
  • Website

Related Posts

Report: Arsenal and Man City’s quadruple pursuit reaches uncharted territory after FA Cup fourth-round

February 16, 2026

CM: Michael Olise makes an honest admission about Arsenal’s Eberechi Eze

February 16, 2026

Transfer: Sandro Tonali breaks silence on Arsenal transfer links with ‘perfect’ message

February 16, 2026

Report: Arsenal warned which ONE team can stop their quadruple dream

February 16, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Trending Now
Don't Miss
Arsenal

Report: Arsenal and Man City’s quadruple pursuit reaches uncharted territory after FA Cup fourth-round

By SoccerhuzFebruary 16, 20260

Arsenal had a much-needed break from Premier League action when hosting Wigan Athletic in the…

CM: Michael Olise makes an honest admission about Arsenal’s Eberechi Eze

February 16, 2026

Transfer: Sandro Tonali breaks silence on Arsenal transfer links with ‘perfect’ message

February 16, 2026

Report: Arsenal warned which ONE team can stop their quadruple dream

February 16, 2026
About Us
About Us

SoccerHuz.com is here to fuel your passion for soccer. Dive into a world of thrilling match analyses, expert insights, player spotlights, team updates, and the latest happenings in the soccer universe. .

Email Us: celestineatser@gmail.com
Contact: +2349077511415

Trending Posts
New Comments
  • Soccerhuz on Breaking News: Patty Gasso head coach of Florida Panthers just signed his resignation papers after it was confirmed that…..
  • binance konts on Breaking News: Patty Gasso head coach of Florida Panthers just signed his resignation papers after it was confirmed that…..
  • Mimidoo on Before the La Liga season begins, Real Madrid wants to complete the signing of Kylian Mbappé, according to reports

Subscribe to Updates

Get ready to experience the pulse-pounding action, heartfelt stories, and everything else that makes soccer more than just a game

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram WhatsApp Telegram
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
© 2026 SoccerHuz.com. Managed by Mr. Celestine.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Sign In or Register

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below.

Lost password?