Author: Soccerhuz

The court, known as TAD in Spain, have investigated Rubiales’ conduct at the Women’s World Cup final, in which he forcibly grabbed and kissed Hermoso. Per Marca, a verdict has been reached and TAD has ruled Rubiales’ misconduct as “serious” but not “very serious”. FIFA has suspended Rubiales for a fixed term of 90 days, but the verdict from TAD now opens the door to Rubiales potentially returning to his previous role as president of the Football Federation in the country once his ban is up. The verdict reached by TAD, however, may result in a suspension for the Spaniard regardless; deeming…

Read More

Liverpool were placed into Group E of the competition during Friday’s draw in Monaco alongside LASK, Union Saint-Gilloise and Toulouse. The group phase begins on September 21 following the upcoming international break, with the exact order of fixtures still to be confirmed. On his initial reaction to the draw, Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com: “Top. [I’ve] never played against one of the teams, which I love, and [I’m] really excited about it. “[I] can’t wait to get started, happy that we don’t have to fly too far, to be honest, because [that’s] a bit of a concern when you play Thursday and…

Read More

Liverpool have to accept a new bid for Mohamed Salah if it reaches a total worth of £200million, claims former England striker Darren Bent. The pundit says Jurgen Klopp’s side can cope until January at least if they sell their talismanic star in the next few days. Liverpool rejected a huge verbal offer for Salah from Al-Ittihad on Friday morning. The Saudi Pro League club were prepared to pay up to £150m for the 31-year-old. The Reds do not want to sell, especially with the transfer window in the Premier League shutting at 11pm. Saudi clubs have until next Thursday…

Read More

Having seen a bid of £100M that could rise to £150M with add-ons rejected, Liverpool are expecting the Saudi Pro League to return with an even larger offer to test the Reds’ resolve to keep Mohamed Salah as the English transfer window nears its close. That’s been the speculation off and on throughout the day, and while there remains no real news to report, it’s hard to ignore entirely given it’s the story everyone from Sky to your least favourite transfer influencers on social media won’t stop talking about. Attempting to tease something half-way reliable out of the mess of…

Read More

Mario Balotelli could become the latest former Liverpool star to move to Saudi Arabia after being banished from training by current club Sion. The controversial Italian joined the Swiss side in a £2m deal last summer, finding himself forced out by Turkish side Adana Demirspor following an explosive on-pitch row with manager Vincenzo Montella. Sion had billed the much-travelled striker as their biggest ever signing last year. But they have seemingly lost patience with the 33-year-old after just one season as they look to force him out the exit door. Balotelli scored just six times for Sion as they were…

Read More

The clock is ticking for Al-Ittihad to get Mohamed Salah out of Liverpool, and it sounds as though they may be back in with another huge offer very soon. The Saudi club have already had a £150m bid rejected for the Egyptian on deadline day, but just like a dog with a bone, they’re not letting go. Indeed, according to Sami Mokbel, speaking on The Mail’s Transfer Deadline livestream, Al-Ittihad are now willing to go and spend a world record £200m fee on Salah. £200m offer ready Mokbel shared what he knows about Salah. “Well it’s massive news really that broke…

Read More

Liverpool have reportedly registered Ryan Gravenberch as a new player ahead of the midfielder signing for the Reds. According to Sport1 journalist Kerry Hau, the Anfield side have confirmed with the Premier League that the 21-year-old is a new signing, with Gravenberch now registered with Liverpool’s squad. Gravenberch arrived in England this morning and this afternoon completed a medical on Merseyside ahead of signing a five-year deal with Jurgen Klopp’s side. And the midfielder now being registered by Liverpool is a huge step forward in Gravenberch being announced, which could happen within the next few hours. Gravenberch’s move has been…

Read More

Fabrizio Romano shared the update in question on X on Friday morning, with the player having communicated to the Bees that he won’t be moving to the Premier League this summer. Described as a ‘wonderful talent’ by scout Jacek Kulig on X, the Belgian has enjoyed a strong start to the campaign with four assists in seven appearances – following on from an impressive showing the prior term in which the forward amassed 15 goal contributions in 39 appearances (a goal or assist every 165 minutes). The priority for Jurgen Klopp’s men in the current window has, of course, always…

Read More

Liverpool have already agreed a deal to sign Ryan Gravenberch from Bayern Munich and reports indicate they are weighing up a move to even lure Leroy Sane from the Bavarians. The Reds have rejected a mammoth bid worth £150million for the sale of Mohamed Salah. However, Sky’s Paul Merson believes, the threat from Al-Ittihad is not over and a bid of £200million would be too big to turn down. Selling arguably the best player with just hours remaining in the summer transfer window would not make much sense as it will be hard to replace him. However, reports indicate that the Reds…

Read More

The Reds’ midfield rebuild looks poised to take another step forward on Friday, as an agreement was reached with Bayern Munich over the potential signing of Ryan Gravenberch. Elsewhere, Liverpool continue to be linked with a potential new centre-back and Mohamed Salah remains a target for clubs in Saudi Arabia after reports of a £118 million offer for his services. Liverpool have until 11 p.m. to finalise any deals and new players must be registered before midday if they are to feature in this weekend’s clash with Aston Villa. Liverpool transfer state of play 6pm: Liverpool’s move for Ryan Gravenberch will…

Read More