Subscribe to Updates
Get ready to experience the pulse-pounding action, heartfelt stories, and everything else that makes soccer more than just a game
Author: Soccerhuz
According to a report by The Redmen TV, Liverpool are very keen on having Andre in their ranks. The 22-year-old midfield sensation has been on fire in the recent past and the Merseyside club are desperate to sign him as soon as possible. Liverpool want to acquire the Brazil international’s services in the ongoing transfer window but Fluminense are not ready to let him leave until the end of the year. As a result, Jurgen Klopp’s men are looking to complete a deal that will see Andre join the Reds in the winter transfer window. Andre was promoted to Fluminense’s…
A fun video of Liverpool male and female players speaking about the music they are enjoying at the moment has gone viral In the short clip, two of Liverpool’s female players, Taylor Hinds and Missy Bo Kearns, said they love Burna Boy The video has stirred lovely reactions from Nigerian netizens who continue to hail the Grammy Award winner. Days after music star Burna Boy said many Nigerians underrate him and don’t believe he is on the same level as American music stars, it appears the Grammy Award winner has every right to brag about his musical talents. A trending…
After Liverpool appealed to the FA, Alexis Mac Allister’s dismissal against Bournemouth was reversed. Mac Allister was dismissed with half an hour remaining in Saturday’s 3-1 win, in what was his home debut for the Reds. Referee Thomas Brammall brandished a red card following his challenge on Ryan Christie, and VAR Paul Tierney failed to either overturn or even have Brammall review footage pitchside. News of the three-match ban being overturned is a huge boost for Liverpool, meaning the Argentine will be available for the forthcoming games against Newcastle United, Aston Vill and Wolves. An FA spokesperson said: “An Independent…
Liverpool sprung a surprise by making a move for Japan midfielder Wataru Endo last week but it would be even more of a shock (to say the very least) if Jürgen Klopp’s side made a move for Kylian Mbappé. Despite that, the French forward is relatively frequently linked with a move to Anfield. Earlier this summer, reports in Spain named Liverpool as a potential next club for Mbappé and now the player has been sent a message about who he should join. The Reds, though, even if the money was there to pay an enormous transfer fee and salary package,…
The Reds got their first win of the season over the weekend in a match that was not short on talking points, including Alexis Mac Allister‘s harsh red card. The club have appealed the decision and are awaiting the verdict to see if the No. 10 can feature against Newcastle, though he was not pictured training with the main group on Tuesday. There could be a myriad of reasons for his absence as he was not the only senior player missing, with Thiago, Stefan Bajcetic, Curtis Jones and Ibrahima Konate also not pictured. We cannot read too much into it with…
If Jurgen Klopp looks a little less chirpy than usual in training this week…then there is very good reason. Not only have Manchester City snatched rising star Jeremy Doku the Liverpool manager was SO close to signing himself – but he lost out because the player he would eventually have replaced, persuaded the Belgian NOT to come to Anfield. City have agreed a fee of more than £50m for the Rennes winger, who many believe will be the next European superstar, with his potential described as “frightening” by the manager who gave him his first Belgium cap, Roberto Martinez. Yet…
Liverpool have been linked with multiple defensive midfielders since offloading the likes of Fabinho and Henderson. To replace the Samba star at Anfield, the Reds have mainly wanted to lure compatriot, Andre Trindade, If reports in the South American media are anything to go by then Liverpool are prepared to offer £26m to sign the player this summer but the Tricolor have decided to keep him at least until the end of the campaign. As per Globo Esporte, to hire the 22-year-old play breaker in the current transfer window, Liverpool indicated they are willing to offer 30 million euros (£26m).…
Wataru Endo is Liverpool’s newest signing, and, in all honesty, we don’t know too much about him. The Japanese midfielder has spent the last few years playing for a lower-mid-table Bundesliga club, so you can forgive us for not having this man on our radar. Endo’s arrival at Liverpool has raised a few eyebrows, but in an interview with LFCTV, Jurgen Klopp was quick to assure fans that this is a talented player. Interestingly, Endo is reportedly already impressing in training. According to Fabrizio Romano, speaking on the Here We Go Podcast, Liverpool believe that Endo is an underrated player…
The Reds have just 10 days left to make any late window additions to their squad. With a couple of potential holes still gaping, Jurgen Klopp has a bit of work to do. As things stand though, nothing seems imminent. But according to journalist Fabrizio Romano, this doesn’t mean nothing is happening. Speaking on his Here We Go Podcast, Romano claimed that while discussions around Crystal Palace’s Cheick Doucoure are ongoing, Liverpool could also still make a shock signing. “Let’s see what Liverpool will decide to do,” said the transfer expert. “At the moment they are still discussing internally [about Doucoure]. In my…
Brighton & Hove Albion are reportedly set to sign LOSC Lille midfielder Carlos Baleba, with Liverpool missing out on the 19-year-old talent. According to TalkSport, the Seagulls are closing in on the teenager’s signature as a replacement for Moises Caicedo, a player who Liverpool missed out on signing this summer. As per the report, Brighton will pay Lille £25m for Baleba, with Liverpool linked with the youngster as an alternative for Caicedo, who joined Chelsea for a British record fee. Regarded as one of the most exciting talents in all of France, Brighton moving for Baleba will naturally raise some eyebrows given…