Close Menu
SoccerHuz
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Bundesliga
  • Serie A
  • Nigeria
  • Transfer News

Subscribe to Updates

Get ready to experience the pulse-pounding action, heartfelt stories, and everything else that makes soccer more than just a game

What's Hot

Report: Arsenal and Man City’s quadruple pursuit reaches uncharted territory after FA Cup fourth-round

February 16, 2026

CM: Michael Olise makes an honest admission about Arsenal’s Eberechi Eze

February 16, 2026

Transfer: Sandro Tonali breaks silence on Arsenal transfer links with ‘perfect’ message

February 16, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Vimeo
SoccerHuz
Subscribe Login
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Bundesliga
  • Serie A
  • Nigeria
  • Transfer News
SoccerHuz
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Home » Report: Arsenal to offers for £27m star following Noni Madueke agreement…see more
Arsenal

Report: Arsenal to offers for £27m star following Noni Madueke agreement…see more

SoccerhuzBy SoccerhuzJuly 13, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp VKontakte Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

Arsenal are prepared to part ways with winger Leandro Trossard following their agreement to sign Noni Madueke from Chelsea in a deal worth £52 million, according to The Times.

The Gunners have moved swiftly to secure Madueke, with the 23-year-old expected to sign a five-year contract and complete his transfer after Chelsea’s FIFA Club World Cup final on Sunday. He will become Arsenal’s fourth signing of the summer, following the arrivals of Kepa Arrizabalaga, Christian Norgaard, and Martin Zubimendi.

With Madueke set to bolster Mikel Arteta’s attacking options, Arsenal are now open to selling Trossard, who has entered the final year of his contract. The Belgium international has drawn interest from Turkish giants Fenerbahce, who have reportedly agreed personal terms with the player and are now preparing to negotiate a fee with the North London club.

Arsenal are understood to be seeking £20 million for Trossard, who joined from Brighton & Hove Albion in January 2023 for £27 million. During his time at the Emirates, the 30-year-old has scored 28 goals and provided 23 assists in 124 appearances across all competitions.

Trossard had previously attracted attention from Saudi Arabian clubs, but the interest from Fenerbahce appears to be the most advanced at this stage of the window.

Despite being a consistent contributor, Trossard’s future has come under scrutiny due to increasing competition on the flanks, with Bukayo Saka, Gabriel Martinelli, and now Madueke all vying for starting roles. Arsenal are also pursuing Crystal Palace playmaker Eberechi Eze and remain in the market for a striker, although negotiations with Sporting CP for Viktor Gyokeres have stalled.

Speaking about Trossard last season, Arteta acknowledged the Belgian’s intense personality but praised his drive and mentality.

“Leo, naturally, is a bit of a moaner, but I like that because he’s very competitive,” Arteta said. “He always wants to be the best, and when he’s not there, he’s not happy. But that’s what pushes him.”

“He can make an impact because he’s got that drive, that anger that says: ‘I’m gonna show you.’ He’s a really good character. He’s shown a lot more consistency in the last 12 months and deserved his place.”

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp Email
Previous ArticleReport: Andrea Berta may have just funded Eberechi Eze signing with what he’s done with Noni Madueke…see more
Next Article Report: Jashari reiterates Milan desire by rejecting Premier League offer…see more
Soccerhuz
  • Website

Related Posts

Report: Arsenal and Man City’s quadruple pursuit reaches uncharted territory after FA Cup fourth-round

February 16, 2026

CM: Michael Olise makes an honest admission about Arsenal’s Eberechi Eze

February 16, 2026

Transfer: Sandro Tonali breaks silence on Arsenal transfer links with ‘perfect’ message

February 16, 2026

Report: Arsenal warned which ONE team can stop their quadruple dream

February 16, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Trending Now
Don't Miss
Arsenal

Report: Arsenal and Man City’s quadruple pursuit reaches uncharted territory after FA Cup fourth-round

By SoccerhuzFebruary 16, 20260

Arsenal had a much-needed break from Premier League action when hosting Wigan Athletic in the…

CM: Michael Olise makes an honest admission about Arsenal’s Eberechi Eze

February 16, 2026

Transfer: Sandro Tonali breaks silence on Arsenal transfer links with ‘perfect’ message

February 16, 2026

Report: Arsenal warned which ONE team can stop their quadruple dream

February 16, 2026
About Us
About Us

SoccerHuz.com is here to fuel your passion for soccer. Dive into a world of thrilling match analyses, expert insights, player spotlights, team updates, and the latest happenings in the soccer universe. .

Email Us: celestineatser@gmail.com
Contact: +2349077511415

Trending Posts
New Comments
  • Soccerhuz on Breaking News: Patty Gasso head coach of Florida Panthers just signed his resignation papers after it was confirmed that…..
  • binance konts on Breaking News: Patty Gasso head coach of Florida Panthers just signed his resignation papers after it was confirmed that…..
  • Mimidoo on Before the La Liga season begins, Real Madrid wants to complete the signing of Kylian Mbappé, according to reports

Subscribe to Updates

Get ready to experience the pulse-pounding action, heartfelt stories, and everything else that makes soccer more than just a game

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram WhatsApp Telegram
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
© 2026 SoccerHuz.com. Managed by Mr. Celestine.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Sign In or Register

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below.

Lost password?