Close Menu
SoccerHuz
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Bundesliga
  • Serie A
  • Nigeria
  • Transfer News

Subscribe to Updates

Get ready to experience the pulse-pounding action, heartfelt stories, and everything else that makes soccer more than just a game

What's Hot

Report: Arsenal and Man City’s quadruple pursuit reaches uncharted territory after FA Cup fourth-round

February 16, 2026

CM: Michael Olise makes an honest admission about Arsenal’s Eberechi Eze

February 16, 2026

Transfer: Sandro Tonali breaks silence on Arsenal transfer links with ‘perfect’ message

February 16, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Vimeo
SoccerHuz
Subscribe Login
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Bundesliga
  • Serie A
  • Nigeria
  • Transfer News
SoccerHuz
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Home » Sport news: He messaged me Kyle Walker reveals David Beckham slid into Man City star’s DMs with good luck text ahead of AC Milan switch
AC Milan

Sport news: He messaged me Kyle Walker reveals David Beckham slid into Man City star’s DMs with good luck text ahead of AC Milan switch

SoccerhuzBy SoccerhuzApril 17, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp VKontakte Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

Beckham enjoyed two separate spells with Milan while on loan from the LA Galaxy in 2009 and 2010. Now a co-owner of MLS side Inter Miami, Beckham took time to acknowledge Walker’s decision to embark on a new chapter in Italy.

In a conversation with co-host Michael Brown in the Kyle Walker Podcast, the Manchester City defender was asked whether he had reached out to Beckham before the move. However, the 34-year-old full-back clarified that it was Beckham who initiated contact.

“Wrong.I didn’t send him a message,” he clarified. “No. He messaged me, which was very nice. He messaged me. I had a few messages. He didn’t message me directly. He messaged me through Instagram. So the people that run the Instagram [account] told me and said, ‘We think you probably should reply to this message.

Adding to the Beckham connection, Walker chose to wear the same No.32 jersey that the former Manchester United and Real Madrid midfielder wore during his own Milan stints.

“He messaged me, and I said, ‘I hope you don’t mind me taking your number’. He says, ‘No, it’s an honour; do it proud’,” he had earlier revealed to GQ Magazine. “Hopefully, I can keep performing well, keep getting the wins for the team.

Unfortunately, the defender’s Italian venture has hit a stumbling block. Walker recently sustained a right elbow fracture during a training session, a setback that required surgical intervention. As a result, he is expected to be out of action for at least four to six weeks.

Milan initially saw Walker’s arrival as an opportunity to strengthen their defensive depth and leadership, especially with the veteran bringing the mentality of a Premier League champion. They also included a €5 million option to purchase Walker outright at the end of his short-term deal. However, his current injury woes have cast uncertainty over that potential move. Reports suggest the club is now re-evaluating whether to pursue a permanent deal in light of his limited availability and concern over ongoing fitness.

David Beckham Kyle Walker
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp Email
Previous ArticleSport news: Gimenez’s fasting from goals: Milan await a turning point
Next Article Breaking news: Who is Milan-worthy the players expected to stay and leave in summer overhaul
Soccerhuz
  • Website

Related Posts

Report: Juventus consider swap deal with Milan after meeting with Spalletti…see more

January 11, 2026

Romano: ‘Here we go’ – Ajax agree initial loan deal with Milan for Ibrahimovic…see more

January 11, 2026

MN: The five key battles that could win or lose the game for Milan against Fiorentina…see more

January 11, 2026

Gbs: Atalanta vs AC Milan Prediction, Betting Tips & Match Preview…see more

October 25, 2025
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Trending Now
Don't Miss
Arsenal

Report: Arsenal and Man City’s quadruple pursuit reaches uncharted territory after FA Cup fourth-round

By SoccerhuzFebruary 16, 20260

Arsenal had a much-needed break from Premier League action when hosting Wigan Athletic in the…

CM: Michael Olise makes an honest admission about Arsenal’s Eberechi Eze

February 16, 2026

Transfer: Sandro Tonali breaks silence on Arsenal transfer links with ‘perfect’ message

February 16, 2026

Report: Arsenal warned which ONE team can stop their quadruple dream

February 16, 2026
About Us
About Us

SoccerHuz.com is here to fuel your passion for soccer. Dive into a world of thrilling match analyses, expert insights, player spotlights, team updates, and the latest happenings in the soccer universe. .

Email Us: celestineatser@gmail.com
Contact: +2349077511415

Trending Posts
New Comments
  • Soccerhuz on Breaking News: Patty Gasso head coach of Florida Panthers just signed his resignation papers after it was confirmed that…..
  • binance konts on Breaking News: Patty Gasso head coach of Florida Panthers just signed his resignation papers after it was confirmed that…..
  • Mimidoo on Before the La Liga season begins, Real Madrid wants to complete the signing of Kylian Mbappé, according to reports

Subscribe to Updates

Get ready to experience the pulse-pounding action, heartfelt stories, and everything else that makes soccer more than just a game

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram WhatsApp Telegram
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
© 2026 SoccerHuz.com. Managed by Mr. Celestine.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

Sign In or Register

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below.

Lost password?